Buy Blue Meanie magic mushrooms
Buy Blue Meanie magic mushrooms .Blue Meanie magic mushrooms are also known as copelandia cyanescens. Also referred to as panaeolus cyanescens or copes. Blue Meanie cubensis mushrooms are some of the most potent magic mushrooms you can get your hands on. Typically, Blue Meanie cubensis mushrooms have up to twice the amount of psilocybin and psilocin than their A+ or B+ cubensis cousins. This means that a regular dose of Blue Meanie would be considerably less to trip with than a normal dose of other strains of mushrooms. Buy Blue Meanie magic mushrooms.
Blue Meanie Shroom Potency | psilocybin mushroom potency
1) Management of Depression And Anxiety
2) Used in the management of severe Pain
3) Relief Cancer Related Distress
buy Blue Meanie | buy magic mushroom online
magic mushroom Blue Meanie mushroom Effects | magic mushroom effects
Psilocybin is converted to psilocin in the body and is believed to influence serotonin levels in the brain, leading to altered and unusual perceptions. The effects of Blue Meanies can be different for everybody who takes them. But most trippers notice that their trip is a lot more potent with Blue Meanie. Buy Blue Meanie Online. Effects can be noticed for up to 10 hours after ingestion. But the peak of the trip is usually going to be at about 5 to 6 hours into the trip. Visuals can seem more intense, music can sound a lot better, and people can see things a lot differently on a normal dose of a higher-quality mushroom-like Blue Meanie than a more common one like B+ cubensis. Buy Blue Meanie magic mushrooms
Blue Meanie mushrooms, also known as Panaeolus cyanecens, are magic mushrooms that produce a strong hallucinogenic effect. This strain of Magic Mushroom are native to tropical to subtropical climates. This includes Central America, Mexico, South America, Australia, USA, Africa, and Southeast Asia.
Blue Meanie shrooms are considered as some of the world’s most potent Shrooms. They contain double to triple the normal amount of Psilocybin. For those who are not familiar with the term, Psilocybin is the compound that produces the hallucinogenic effect. Because of the high Psilocybin content, the most distinguished characteristic of the Blue Meanies is the blue colouring along the stem
This strain of Magic mushroom produces a potent effect that will surprise even the most seasoned mushroom connoisseurs. Blue Meanies come on heavy, and you’ll find yourself in the middle of a trip before you recognize what’s going on.
Blue Meanie mushrooms are notable for their hallucinogenic properties. As the effects become stronger, you’ll note that the visions become more intense. Due to the overwhelming nature of Blue Meanie mushrooms, you should consume these potent caps in a home and a sitter to help you.
Overall, the effects of Blue Meanie mushrooms can last between 6-18-hours — or more depending on how much you consume.
Users of Blue Meanie Shrooms will experience intense visuals along with a robust bodily sensation and a rush of euphoria.
Creative dose: 0.5 Grams to 1.25 Gram
Medium Recreational dose: 1.5 Grams to 2 Grams
Full Recreational dose: 2 Grams to 3.5 Grams
!!Caution!! Do not mix magic mushroom products with alcohol or other anti-depression medication (SSRI) as it dulls the experience or blocks it completely.
Keep product stored at room temperature in a dry environment away from direct sunlight. Also keep out of the reach of children and pets.
buy Blue Meanie Mushrooms (Panaeolus Cyanescens) online Europe.
Blue meanie mushrooms (Panaeolus cyanescens, formerly Copelandia cyanescens) — also known as “blue meanies” — are a highly potent species of psilocybin mushroom. You will notice, however, that the first part of its scientific name (Panaeolus) is different from other species of magic mushrooms (e.g. Psilocybe cubensis, Psilocybe semilanceata). This is because it belongs to a different genus. Mushrooms from the genus Panaeolus are common, and they grow all over the world in tropical and temperate environments.
Yet while blue meanies do not belong to the genus Psilocybe (as most magic mushrooms do), they still contain the same psychedelic compounds: psilocybin and psilocin. Many users seek out blue meanie mushrooms because they are one of the most potent magic mushrooms, so you don’t need to take as much to achieve desired effects.
In this guide, we will be doing a deep dive into all aspects of these mushrooms, including:
- How to identify Panaeolus cyanescens and blue meanie mushroom lookalikes
- How to grow blue meanie mushrooms (as well as where to find Panaeolus cyanescens spores)
- Blue meanie mushroom potency
- Blue meanie mushroom dosage
- Panaeolus cyanescens mushroom effects
Of course, always be aware of the law surrounding psilocybin mushrooms where you live, as mushrooms containing this psychedelic compound are illegal in most countries around the world. If you want to grow and possess blue meanie mushrooms, you need to be aware of the legal risks involved.
Identifying Panaeolus Cyanescens And Blue Meanie Lookalikes
First, you should be aware that blue meanies grow in the wild. So if you wanted to source them by picking them (instead of buying them from a street dealer or on the dark web), then you need to know what they look like. After all, blue meanie mushrooms have some lookalikes, many of which are harmless, but some are physically risky to consume.
Where Do Blue Meanies Grow?
The first necessary step in identifying blue meanies in the wild is knowing where they grow. This means being aware of the kind of habitat they grow in, as well as the countries where you’ll find them.
Panaeolus cyanescens is a tropical/subtropical grassland species, often found in dung (just like Psilocybe cubensis). They tend to grow on cattle or horse dung in pastures and fields, growing singly, as well as in groups. If you were not aware of blue meanies, you might miss a patch while foraging for the more popular Psilocybe cubensis.
In tropical regions, blue meanies grow year-round. In the subtropics, they grow from late spring to autumn (depending on rain and humidity). They are known to be found in temperate zones during wet and humid parts of summer.
Panaeolus cyanescens grows in both hemispheres. These mushrooms have been found in several countries in Africa, Oceania, The Caribbean, Central America, South America, South Asia, Southeast Asia, East Asia, Europe, and the United States.
How To Identify Blue Meanie Mushrooms
You’ll be able to identify blue meanies by knowing the distinctive features of the mushroom, which are as follows:
- Cap (pileus): 1.5-4 cm across. At first hemispheric, expanding to campanulate to convex, with an incurved margin when young. Young caps begin as a light brown color and fade to off-white or light gray at maturity, sometimes with yellowish or brownish tones. The caps often develop cracks in dry weather. They are slightly hygrophanous (they changed color as they lose or absorb water), turning greenish or blue where damaged.
- Gills (lamellae): Broadly adnate to adnexed attachment. They start out gray and turn black as the spores mature, and have white edges.
- Stem (stipe): 7-12 cm long by 2-3 mm thick, equal to slightly enlarged at the base. It is colored like the cap, staining blue where bruised.
- Odor and taste: Farinaceous (“flour-like”)
Blue Meanie Mushroom Lookalikes
The most common lookalike species are other Panaeolus species, Protostropharia semiglobata, Conocybe species, Pholiotina rugosa, Tubaria furfuracea, and possibly Deconia species.
Panaeolus antillarum, for instance, looks very similar, and it was even once thought to be the same species as Panaeolus cyanescens. However, the former has a thicker cap and is lighter in color. Another way to tell them apart is the bluing reaction of psilocybin you get with blue meanies.
You should be aware of the lookalike Pholotina rugosa, found in the Pacific Northwest, as it contains amatoxins. These are the same toxins found in “death caps” (Amanita phalloides), and they can be deadly if treatment is not immediately sought.
Some lookalikes grow on different substrates, which can help in distinguishing between those ones and actual blue meanie mushrooms. For example, Tubaria furfuracea looks similar to blue meanies but it grows on chips and not dung. It has a hygrophanous cap, like Panaeolus cyanescens, yet they are more delicate and not as flexible.
To help with identifying the correct species, you could:
- Take a field guide for your area
- Have some forums handy on your phone, such as Shroomery’s “Mushrooms Hunting and Identification” subforum
- Use the iNaturalist app, which provides identifications when photos of mushrooms are uploaded
- Join local Facebook groups (members may be aware of local lookalikes)
Also, make sure you check all the mushrooms as you collect them and avoid any that don’t fit the description of blue meanies provided above.
How To Grow Blue Meanie Mushrooms
It is certainly possible to cultivate Panaeolus cyanescens, although doing so can be more challenging than if you were to grow Psilocybe cubensis (which is great for beginner growers).
You can grow blue meanies with the right setup, but you need patience and lots of care and attention. Since growing them can be considered a more intermediate and advanced project, only try cultivating them if you’ve had success growing Psilocybe cubensis before.
Panaeolus cyanescens don’t grow as quickly as Psilocybe cubensis, and it generally takes twice the amount of time before forming pins after the mycelium is exposed to fruiting conditions. Also, the longer the mushrooms take to cultivate, the greater the risk of contamination. This is why cleanliness is of the utmost importance.
It’s easier to grow blue meanies outdoors, so that’s worth keeping in mind before committing to an indoor setup.
Blue Meanie Mushroom Spores
First, you need to obtain some Panaeolus cyanescens spores. These are the reproductive cells that allow the mushroom to grow. Magic mushroom spores do not contain psilocybin, so they are not themselves illegal. Nevertheless, once they germinate and begin producing mycelium, psilocybin will be produced, making the end product illegal (since psilocybin is a controlled substance in most countries).
Magic mushroom spores are, however, illegal in California, Georgia, and Idaho. In the other 47 states, you’re free to buy and possess them.
There are different ways to get wavy cap spores. One way is to extract your spores from the mushrooms themselves. The more popular option, though, is to buy them online from a vendor selling a spore syringe or print. The spore syringe is an oral syringe that contains just water and the wavy cap spores, while spore prints are little pieces of paper with the spores stamped onto them. The prints are dried and need to be rehydrated when you want to use them.
Steps For Growing Blue Meanies
Growing Panaeolus cyanescens involves the same process as growing other types of magic mushrooms, such as Psilocybe cubensis and its varieties. You should refer to our guide on how to grow psilocybin mushrooms at home for detailed instructions.
But let’s offer a quick summary of the necessary steps:
- Obtaining the right ingredients, equipment, and hygiene supplies
- Preparing the jars
- Preparing the grow chamber
- Drying the mushrooms for long-term storage
Whatever kind of magic mushroom you decide to grow, unsuccessful attempts are always a possibility. But this doesn’t mean you should give up. Persistence is key to success here.
Blue Meanie Mushroom Potency
Are blue meanie mushrooms strong? The short answer is an emphatic “yes”. But you’ll likely want to know just how strong they are.
Albert Hofmann (the Swiss chemist who first synthesized LSD) analyzed Panaeolus cyanescens in the 1960s (they were then known as Copelandia cyanescens). He found they had high concentrations of psilocin but only slight quantities of psilocybin.
High concentrations of psilocin mean that the effects of blue meanies may come on relatively quickly. This is because psilocin is the psychoactive chemical that causes psychedelic effects, whereas psilocybin is a prodrug that the body metabolizes into psilocin after ingestion.
It is often reported that blue meanies are two to three times the strength of Psilocybe cubensis. But there is little data to support such claims. T.C. Stivje, in 1992, found that they were variable in their potency. They can contain 0.17 to 0.95 percent psilocin and 0.16 to 0.19 psilocybin. Psilocybe cubensis, for comparison, has been found to have concentrations of psilocin and psilocybin ranging from 0.14 and 0.42 percent and 0.37 and 1.30 percent, respectively.
However, research from 2010 — based on commercially grown magic mushrooms seized by German customs authorities — reveals that the highest total amounts of psilocin were detected in dried Panaeolus cyanescens, reaching up to 3.00+/-0.24 mg per 100 mg. This makes modern commercially cultivated strains of this species the most potent psychedelic mushroom ever described in published research.
Dosage For Blue Meanies
The above discussion shows that there may be some uncertainty regarding just how potent blue meanies are. Nonetheless, a good rule of thumb is that they are generally quite potent. This means you should take a lower dosage of them compared to less potent species of magic mushrooms (assuming you want a similar intensity of effects).
For example, Erowid lists the following dosages for Psilocybe cubensis, a medium strength psilocybin mushroom:
- Light: 0.25-1 g
- Common: 1-2.5 g
- Strong: 2.5-5 g
- Heavy: 5+ g
Based on the levels of potency that blue meanies can reach, it is generally recommended to take half the normal dose of Psilocybe cubensis, and see what the effects are like. The website Shroomery has its own Magic Mushroom Dosage Calculator, which can tell you how many grams of a particular species of magic mushroom you should consume based on how intense you want the experience to be.
With this in mind, as well as Erowid’s dosage recommendations for Psilocybe cubensis, the following dosages for blue meanie mushrooms are a good rule of thumb:
- Light: 0.15-0.5 g
- Common: 0.5-1.5 g
- Strong: 1.5-2.5 g
- Heavy: 2.5+ g
Panaelous Cyanescens Effects
When you consume blue meanie mushrooms, you can experience a range of perceptual, emotional, physical, and mystical effects. They also vary depending on your set and setting, and the dosage that you take. Let’s look at the kind of experience you can expect from different dosages:
Blue Meanie Mushroom Effects At A Low Dose (0.15-0.5 g)
- Colors become slightly brighter
- The edges of objects appear more distinct
- Things look as if they’re in high definition
- The features of objects moving slightly
- Music and external sounds have a different quality to them
- Positive mood
- Increased appreciation for music
- A slight feeling of nausea
- Dilated pupils
- Increase heart rate, blood pressure, and temperature
- A light body high
Blue Meanie Mushroom Effects At A Medium Dose (0.5-1.5 g)
Perceptual Effects of Blue Meanie Mushroom
- Colors become noticeably enhanced and vivid
- Objects move, morph, and “breathe”
- You can see geometric patterns overlaid on objects and the environment, as well as behind closed eyelids
- You can see tracers (trails left behind moving objects, similar to those seen in long exposure photography)
- Synesthesia: When different sense perceptions become mixed, so you can see sounds and hear colors, for example
- Sounds become noticeably distorted
- Euphoria (including when listening to music)
- Anxiety, fear, dread, or panic
- A feeling of contentment or peace of mind
Physical Effects of Blue Meanie Mushroom
- Nausea (this feeling of uneasiness in the stomach usually only lasts at the beginning of the trip)
- Sometimes vomiting
- More dilated pupils
- A further increase in heart rate, blood pressure, and temperature
- A stronger body high
- Muscle weakness
Blue Meanie Mushroom Effects At A High Dose (1.5-2.5 g)
- Visions of imagery, scenes, and entities (both with eyes opened or closed)
- Seeing objects and people morph in intense and strange ways
- Strong geometric and fractal hallucinations
- Auditory hallucinations
- Boundless love
- Intense feelings of gratitude
- A strong feeling of euphoria and joy when listening to music
- Intense states of dread or despair
- A feeling of sacredness
- Strong nausea
- A greater chance of vomiting
- An intense body high
- Loss of coordination (this is why it’s important to have a trip sitter when taking a high dose, as they can ensure that you don’t jeopardize your physical safety in any way)
A Strong Dose Of Blue Meanies Can Induce Mystical Effects
If you take a high dose of magic mushrooms, and potentially if you take a medium dose, you can experience mystical effects, which classically include:
- A feeling of unity (also known as oneness)
- Noetic quality: The feeling of gaining insightful knowledge, experienced at an intuitive level. You may have the sense of encountering ultimate reality
- A sense of sacredness or reverence
- Positive mood: Feelings of peace, tranquility, ecstasy, awe, or joy
- Transcendence of time and space: you may have the sense of being “outside time”, being in a realm with no spatial boundaries, or existing in a timeless state
- Ineffability: You feel that you cannot adequately describe the experience in words
Duration Of Blue Meanie Mushroom Effects
A blue meanie mushroom trip will generally last between 4-6 hours. This duration is pretty consistent. In clinical trials involving psilocybin, most sessions will last up to six hours. After this time, the participants will no longer experience any psychedelic effects.
But the duration of a psilocybin experience for any individual depends on a few factors:
- Dosage: Taking a low dose of magic mushrooms could result in a trip lasting only a few hours, whereas consuming a high dose could lead to a six-hour experience.
- Method of Consumption: It takes around 30 minutes for shrooms to kick in. But you can quicken this process through lemon tekking — it is believed the citric acid in the lemon juice breaks down the mushroom material, saving your body some time it would otherwise spend breaking it down. The lemon tek method may result in a faster onset and a stronger and shorter journey than eating dried mushrooms as they are.
- Eating psilocybin mushrooms on an empty stomach can lead to a faster onset than consuming them on a full stomach.
- Cannabis may elongate a magic mushroom trip if you smoke it towards the end of the experience. This is because cannabis tends to potentiate the effects of psychedelics. Not everyone may experience this effect, however.
Psilocybin mushrooms have neither long-lasting nor short-lasting effects. Here is the duration of other psychedelics, so you can get a better sense of this:
- DMT: 5-30 minutes
- 5-MeO-DMT: 15-45 minutes
- LSD: 8-14 hours
- Mescaline: 8-16 hours
- Ibogaine: 8-24 hours
The duration of a mushroom trip is comparable to that of ayahuasca (also 4-6 hours). For many users, 4-6 hours of tripping is ideal; it means the experience is easier to fit into a day and less likely to interrupt sleep than, say, mescaline or LSD. But it is also not quick and short-lived like the DMT or 5-MeO-DMT experience, so there’s still plenty of time to digest what is happening.